Tuesday, March 3, 2020

May I review my own wine? 2017 Epona "Rosso Misto"

Rosso Misto means "mixed red" in Italian, and I made this wine from three modern grape varieties, all grown here at the Epona Vineyard: Mindon, Regent, and Delicatessen.

This is really good!
Color: Clear; pretty red.
Bouquet: Very nice rustic, cherry nose, with flowers. I'm proud of that bouquet.
Palate: Medium body, with a touch of heft, but this is a lighter, more-elegant wine. Pleasing balance. Moderate tannins. Nice fruit notes.  I give this wine a solid "B" and it's fun to drink!


1 comment:

  1. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete

Wine and Your Health: Getting Real

 Here are two articles on wine and our health: 1. First article : Grapes are a superfood that lower bad chloresterol. Many of their healthy ...