Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Priceless

Sometimes a person posts some writing that is so concise and full of meaning (and wry humor) that it simply must be shared. This post relates to the topic of whether you can deduct a charitable contribution, concerning a decrepit home that you allow the local fire department to burn down, for training purposes:

Posted by Crow: "After reading over all these complications, I just decided to burn my old house down myself. If the fire department comes by and puts it out, fine; otherwise, it's no loss to anyone. P.S. I went through and made sure all the street people and kids was out of it. All I found was co-habiting squirrels, and a Vietnam vet that President Reagan made promises to, and never kept. I bought him a dollar meal at McDonalds, and a fried apple pie (which the teenager behind the counter referred to as "fresh fruit")." 


The whole blog is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine and Your Health: Getting Real

 Here are two articles on wine and our health: 1. First article : Grapes are a superfood that lower bad chloresterol. Many of their healthy ...