Monday, October 3, 2011

Allure Moscato


Found a fun sparkling wine: Allure Moscato. it is off-dry (you can taste the sweetness), a rich pretty pink color, and it has a fascinating creaminess to it in the mouth. I think of "champagne ice cream." It's only about $9 (through me). It's well made and perfect for a party, especially if many at that party are not "serious" wine drinkers.

Why do I say that? Because it's been shown many times that far more than half of the wine drinkers in the U.S. prefer a wine with noticeable sweetness.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. That is exactly what I was looking for. Please approve my appreciate for this site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about Moscato, this sounds amazing, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Wine and Your Health: Getting Real

 Here are two articles on wine and our health: 1. First article : Grapes are a superfood that lower bad chloresterol. Many of their healthy ...